The Right Stuff

Much like Seinfeld, this is a Blog about nothing. Yet, it is a blog about life and direction we move. Do we treat each other fairly? Are we moving in the right direction? Do we, indeed, have the right stuff? Links: http://www.exploreblogs.com

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Another night at the movies

Well, I went to see King Kong. As most of you already know, what a terrific movie! An unbelievable love story. And, it's three hours! So, imagine spending most of those three hours near talkative, rude teenagers?

I guess I forgot why I don't see movies the first weekend they are out!

I mean, you got to give some credit to Regal theaters. Their manager threw about half the rudies out! But the other half put on an act and got to stay. I wonder why these young people even go to the movies. When I was younger, I went to see the movie or make out :-). Never just to talk!

Yesterday, someone came up with a great idea. There should be sound sensors in the seats. If you make too much noise, you're outta there!

Dale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home