The Right Stuff

Much like Seinfeld, this is a Blog about nothing. Yet, it is a blog about life and direction we move. Do we treat each other fairly? Are we moving in the right direction? Do we, indeed, have the right stuff? Links: http://www.exploreblogs.com

Sunday, November 27, 2005

A night out to the movies

Tonight, my wife and I went to the movies. Great flick, Walk the Line, the story of Johnny Cash. Anyway, it seems to me, if the movie is to start at 8:05pm, it should start within 5 or 10 minutes of that time. It didn't. Rather, they first had a couple of minutes of commercials (not previews, but commercials, and this is after 20 minutes of "stuff" before the 8:05pm start time!). Then, another 15+ minutes of previews of coming attractions. I mean, how many times must I see the coming attractions to Geisha? So, if you agree with me, tell the manager at the movie theater that the movie should start no more then 10 minutes after the start time!

I would love to hear your comments about how you feel.

Dale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home